Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Beginnings

     So I am once again starting another series. I had unfortunate incident with my saved world files and, as stupid as I now realize this was, I had not backed up any of my worlds. So it is back to square one.

     I actually don't mind. There is something refreshing about starting again on a fresh new world, unscathed and untainted by ruins of half finished buildings, giant holes created by creeper explosions, and mines stripped of ore. Maybe it is just me, but I never tire of that feeling when you find your first vein of iron ore,and craft that first set of real tools and armor. Just for a fleeting moment, you feel almost invincible, ready to take on whatever that fresh new world  throws at you.

   So that is where I am now. In this series I will be doing something I have never done before in all my many hours of playing MineCraft; complete all of the achievements in vanilla MineCraft. I will also be spotlighting new  mods every week.

Check out the first episode here:

No comments:

Post a Comment