Wednesday, July 29, 2015

We are back!

Hey Zombie Hunters,

It has been awhile since I have updated my blog (obviously). I have been incredibly busy the past few years, and certain things had to be put on hold. One of those things was my Youtube channel. I have recently started putting new content on the channel, and am currently have some channel art and a new avatar being made. Cannot wait to see the finished product!

So what are my future plans? I hope to continue with the Minecraft lets plays, as well as mod spotlight/tutorials. I may also be posting some game play videos from other games that I enjoy. I also would like to team up with some friends to do some multi-player gameplay.

There are so many good mods out there currently for Minecraft, many of which I have not even scratched the surface. I look forward to exploring these mods, and posting videos to expose them to other players.

Here is the link to my latest video on YouTube. I would appreciate your support as I continue to grow my channel.

Here's to the future!

Reaper625


No comments:

Post a Comment